Students must be added into Positivity before an Individual Schedule can be created for them. Click here to learn how.
Special considerations should be made for schools with both Unique Learning System and Positivity that have allowed Schedules to be shared between the two solutions.
It is important that Students be imported from Unique Learning System instead of being created as new in order for their individual Student Schedule to be synced and maintain a single sign-on experience.
To create an Individual Student Schedule:
Sign in to n2y.com.
Select the turquoise heart to launch Positivity.
Select the + Add Schedule button.
Schedules can be added into Positivity from the Schedules section in Positivity.
You can reach this section by clicking the Add Schedule button on the Positivity Home page,
or the Add Schedule button on the Schedule page in Positivity.
Then, select the desired student from the drop-down menu and select the Add button.
For students who are seated in Positivity only, or students who have been imported but their school has elected to not allow solutions to share schedules, the content from the Master Schedule will automatically be populated as a starting point. An option to copy over any existing Positivity schedule is accessible after the Student Schedule is created.
For students who are seated in Unique Learning System and Positivity, and the school has allowed schedules to be shared, their Individual Student Schedule from Unique Learning System will be automatically be populated.
To add an event:
- Select the desired Schedule on the Schedules page.
- Select the desired tab (Today, Daily, or Weekly).
- Bonus Tip: You can add events to the Daily tab and then use the Copy to today button to quickly add them to the Today tab as well.
- Select the Add Event button at the top of the page.
- A warning will appear if you are adding an Event in the Today view to confirm that you only want to see this Event once.
- Enter the name of your event in the Name box.
- The text will automatically duplicate into the Spoken Text box.
- Selecting the Play button will read the text aloud.
- The Spoken Text can be edited separately from the Name after you have entered a name if desired. This is what the student will hear when selecting the Event from their Class Visual Schedule.
- Enter a Start and End Time for your event.
- Times can be typed in manually to accommodate times not listed in the drop-down menu. Please note that a.m. and p.m. must be included.
- Select the day(s) on which the Event will repeat. (Not available on the Today tab.)
- Select a Subject Area that reflects the content of your Event.
- Text Color and Background can be adjusted if desired.
- Changes made here will reflect how the Event appears in the Class Visual Schedule.
- Select the Save button.