The strategies in Positivity support a proactive approach to promoting positive behaviors. The act of receiving the token as a reinforcer for positive behavior on its own simultaneously decreases undesired behaviors while increasing desired behaviors.
Articles in this section
- Utilizing Positivity Strategies During Remote Learning
- Why is Positivity Blank in Student View?
- How Can I Save My Strategy as a PDF?
- Is There a Way to Sort and Search my Strategies?
- Do Changes I Make in Positivity for Today Change My Unique Learning System Schedule?
- What is the Blue Bar Running Across the Top of my Screen When I Sign Into my Account? Can I Remove or Hide it?
- How Do I Modify a Sample Strategy / Template?
- How Do I Award Incentives in Positivity?
- Is Positivity Research-Based?
- How do I Record an Incident or Achievement for my Classroom in Positivity for an Individual?