Parents can purchase a Positivity license if they wish to follow the same format at home. Educators using Positivity are also encouraged to share strategies with parents/guardians via PDF or printed materials, such as Social Narratives, to promote consistent behavior between home and school.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy an existing schedule in Positivity to another student?
- Is there a way to sort and search my Strategies?
- Do changes I make in Positivity for today only change my Unique Learning System schedule?
- What is the blue bar at the top of my screen?
- How do I modify a sample strategy / template?
- How Do I Award Incentives in Positivity?
- Is Positivity Research-Based?
- How Do I Import/Create a New Student in Positivity?
- How do I Record an Incident for my Classroom in Positivity? For an Individual?
- How Many Symbols Come with Positivity?