When integrated with other n2y solutions, Positivity® can easily be applied to daily individual and whole-class routines, adding time-saving efficiency to classroom management.
- Service providers can access the On Demand button on each page within their subscription for quick access to implement as needed.
- Visual Schedules display across solutions in both service provider and student logins.
- If no times or only some times are entered in the schedule, the schedule will automatically be set to On Demand mode.
- If all times are entered for the schedule, the classroom teacher may choose to set schedules in Time-Based or On Demand mode for the classroom schedule or student schedules.
- Seat students from Unique Learning System®, News-2-You® or L3 Skills® to maintain a single sign-on experience.
- Changes to avatars and login information can be done in any of the three solutions and will be updated for all.
Service providers can utilize the over 40,000 symbols from SymbolStix PRIME® inside of Positivity to create a coherent predictable look for students.
Positivity can also function as its own solution when no other n2y solutions are accessible. Service providers and students utilize the same features while logged in, but they cannot carry over into another curriculum, gaming product or reading product outside of n2y. 100 symbols from SymbolStix PRIME are included for users without a SymbolStix PRIME subscription.