Some sample strategies are built into Positivity in the form of templates. They provide an example of what an end result may look like. They can also provide a starting point and are easily modified to fit the needs of your classroom and unique learners. Templates are available in a variety of categories, and may be blank or premade with visuals already inserted. Premade visuals can always be changed if desired.
To Modify a Sample Strategy:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select the turquoise heart icon to launch Positivity.
- Select the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Strategy Library.
- Select the +New Strategy button in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select the textbox under the Name heading and enter a name for your Strategy.
4. Use the Search box of sort by Category or Type if desired
5. Select a Template from the list.
- Please note that not all strategies have templates available.
6. Select the Next button in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Using drag and drop functionality add or replace additional content to meet your needs.