Some sample strategies are built into Positivity in the form of templates. They provide an example of what an end result may look like. They can also provide a starting point and are easily modified to fit the needs of your classroom and/or students.
To modify a sample strategy:
1. Create a new strategy
2. Select the desired strategy type. A checkmark will appear to indicate your selection.
3. Select the textbox under the Name heading and entera name for your Strategy.
4. Select a Template from the drop-down menu.
- Please note that not all strategies have templates available.
5. Select the Next button in the upper right-hand corner.
6.Using drag and drop functionality add or replace additional content to meet your needs.