Merging subscriptions into one group can help simplify user administration and license management. Key benefits to merging subscriptions include:
- Sharing students between multiple Unique Learning System® subscriptions
- Eliminating the need to toggle between two subscriptions
- Organizing subscriptions by school or location for easier management
To Group Subscriptions:
- Check two or more subscriptions that you own on the My Subscriptions page.
- Select Group Subscriptions . A wizard will guide you through the subscription grouping process and combine the selected subscriptions into one group.
- On the Group Subscriptions slide, choose a subscription to be the Target Group. The other subscriptions will merge into the Target Group.
- If you are merging subscriptions under different organizations, add a new name for the subscriptions to inherit.
- Confirm the merge on the last slide by selecting the Complete Group Merge box .Notice that once a group merge is completed the subscription groups will be permanently merged.
- Once the merging is complete, a folder icon will appear next to the subscription group name. Select this icon to view or print the Subscription Group Details.
- To view only the subscriptions in a chosen subscription group, select Filter, open the Subscription Group filter and select the Subscription Group. Select Save and enter a name to save this filter for future use.