Merging subscriptions into one group can help simplify user license management through organizing subscriptions by school or location.
To Group Subscriptions:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Check two or more subscriptions that you own.
- Select . A wizard will guide you through the subscription grouping process and combine the selected subscriptions into one group.
- On the Group Subscriptions slide, choose a subscription to be the Target Group. The other subscriptions will merge into the Target Group.
- If you are merging subscriptions under different organizations, add a new name for the subscriptions to inherit.
- Confirm the merge on the last slide by selecting . Notice that once a group merge is completed, the subscription groups will be permanently merged.
- Once the merging is complete, a folder icon will appear next to the subscription group name. Select this icon to view or print the Subscription Group Details.
- To view only the subscriptions in a chosen subscription group, select Filter, open the Subscription Group filter, and select the Subscription Group. Select Save and enter a name to save this filter for future use.