Unique Learning System provides data on Student Daily Performance by providing the ability to record Daily Scores & Observations for scorable lesson and course activities. It allows service providers to see a well-rounded view of their unique learner’s progress and provides additional opportunities for service providers to:
- Record relevant observations.
- Check that unique learners are completing their lessons.
- View student responses.
- Ensure state standards are being met.
- Identify specific skills or standards where students have an opportunity to grow.
- Identify opportunities to introduce or remove accommodations.
- Improve data integrity.
- Provide additional measurements of active response mode in Level 1 students.
- Incorporate additional skills practice prior to assessments.
Student Daily Performance can be used in conjunction with other data collecting and reporting tools in Unique Learning System for additional timely insight.