After an invoice has been idle for 10 days, n2y will suspend the invoice and you must initiate a new purchase. To do this, you can contact your sales representative by calling (800)-697-6575, select option 1, or by using our online store.
How to Use the Online Store:
- Navigate to n2y.com and select the Store icon from the menu.
- Select the “Buy Now” button relevant to the desired solution.
- You can then select the desired start date for your subscription as well as the desired number of licenses.
- Select the “Continue Shopping” button to add additional solutions to your cart as desired.
- Select the “Checkout” button to check out.
How to Use Checkout:
- After selecting the “Checkout” button, you will be asked to log in.
- If you are a returning user, use the Sign-in box on the left.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration form and contact information update page.
- If purchasing a single license, you will be required to fill out the Licensing Section. Select the radial button that most accurately represents your situation and then select the blue “Continue” button in the lower right-hand corner.
- If you have previously uploaded your tax exemption paperwork, this section may already display a notice saying “You will not be charged tax.”
- If this is your first purchase, upload a PDF copy of your tax exemption paperwork and then select the blue “Continue” button.
- If purchasing with a credit card, fill in the appropriate fields.
- If purchasing with a Purchase Order (PO) upload a PDF copy of the appropriate document.
- If purchasing for an individual, complete the Billing Information, checkout options, and proceed to step 3.
- If purchasing for an organization, confirm the organization is listed correctly under the Shipping Information. If it is not, select the “X” to search for the correct organization.
Once this information is correct, select the blue “Continue” button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Complete the Tax Exempt section.
- Complete the desired checkout option.