After your purchase order has been processed, an n2y Customer Success Advocate will contact you with the next steps and to answer any questions you may have. Together you can develop a plan to work with your Subscription Manager, technical support, and staff to optimize your Professional Development (PD) experience. n2y recommends you complete the following before the day of your event.
- Ensure all attendees have been assigned a license.
- Add all attendees to the PD On-Site Assessment to complete post-event.
- Complete the “Getting Started” Foundations Modules.
- Review the event Agenda and Follow Along Guide provided by your Customer Success Advocate.
- Ensure participants have access to computers and working internet (power cords and outlet access are helpful if participants are using laptops).
- Ensure your network and staff devices meet n2y’s System Requirements.
- Please note Professional Development Specialists need to be supplied with:
- Internet access for their computer
- Microphone (if the room is large)
- Complete the “Getting Started” Foundations Modules
- Set up your schedule via the Teacher Dashboard
- Add your students
- Complete profiles
- Review the event Agenda and Follow Along Guide.
Completing these tasks will provide you and your staff the navigational knowledge necessary to maximize your experience with your on-site PD day.