This complimentary online orientation, integrated into your learning platform and available 24/7, is designed to support your initial implementation and efficiently train every new teacher or service provider.
- Pro Tip: Submit your certificate to school leadership when complete.
Students can not access the activities in L3 Skills until they have been added, seated, and have a Student Login method.
- Pro Tip: Students you already created for other n2y solutions will already be available, but may need to be seated via the Student Applications button to become a Player in L3 Skills.
Skills practice in L3 Skills occurs in a game-like environment. In order for a Player to access a game, the game first needs to be added to the Player’s Dashboard.
- Pro Tip: There are two different methods for adding games to a Player’s Dashboard. Try them both!
- Pro Tip: L3 Skills activities are searchable by learning activity and tag. Unique Learning System users can reference the Lesson at a Glance page for suggestions that pair with specific lessons.
Student Login is required for Player’s to access L3 Skills activities. In addition to ensuring access, confirm that the login type selected is a good fit for each Player.
Reserve time for Players to practice skills in a safe and fun space.
- Pro Tip: Add L3 Skills as a block when creating your Classroom Schedule.
Weeks 3 & Beyond
L3 Skills updates games regularly, but does not have a definitive schedule. Be sure to check for new activities and rotate availability for each Player as needed.
Activity Play Reports can be used to ensure students are completing assigned activities, as well as provide additional data to track motor and tactile skills.