Only Subscription Managers have the ability to remove access from users.
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select Subscriptions from the My Account page.
- Select the User Dashboard from the menu.
- Locate the name of the desired user.
- Select the three dots in the right-hand column to the right of their name.
- Select Remove All Access.
- Review the summary of what is being removed. The checkbox to drop any students will automatically be checked if appropriate. Uncheck it to prevent the students from being picked up by other service providers within the subscription if desired.
- Select Ok.
If you only wish to remove access to a particular solution, remove the license from the user.