Only Subscription Managers have the ability to remove access from users.
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select Subscriptions from the My Account page.
- Select the User Dashboard from the menu.
- Locate the name of the desired user.
- Select the three dots in the right-hand column to the right of their name.
- Select Remove All Access.
- Review the summary of what is being removed.
- The checkbox to drop any students will automatically be checked if appropriate.
- Uncheck it to prevent the students from being picked up by other service providers within the subscription if desired.
- Select Ok.
If you only wish to remove access to a particular solution, remove the license from the user.