- Select My Schedules from the My Account menu.
- Select Next.
- Select how often your schedule repeats.
Drag and drop events from the left-hand column to the Schedule List on the right. Please note that Math and Reading/Language Arts will appear by default. Hover over the subject for a trash can icon to appear to delete if desired.
- If you select Biweekly, you will be asked to select the first Monday that your schedule starts.
- If you select the option to be repeated every x amount of days, you will have the option to name your days.
Pro Tip: Be sure to select the subject that best matches the content you will be teaching during that time. You can rename it later.
Reorder subjects as needed.
Use the trash can icon to remove items as needed.
Use the Add Custom button to add custom items not found in the left-hand column.
Select the day(s) the item should appear on the schedule.
- Please note that custom items do not auto-generate content.
Select Continue when all items are correct.
Set start and end times for each subject.
Select the Next button as needed to add all times.
- Pro-Tip: Select the Apply to All button when the subject is taught at the same time each day.
You will be prompted to create your My Plan on the Unique Learning System Teacher Dashboard or to customize your Visual Schedule in Positivity after completing this step.
Popular Next Steps:
How to Edit Your Classroom Schedule