Unique Learning System’s complimentary administrator feature allows supporting staff to manage faculty, monitor progress and oversee implementation of Unique Learning System in the organization. To ensure that Administrators and Sub-Administrators are able to access these features, it is important that the teachers within your subscription are assigned to the correct Administrator or Sub-Administrator.
When adding in a service provider, you can quickly assign them to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator using the “Reports to” options in the single user setup or bulk import wizards. Please note that while a service provider can only report to one Administrator or Sub-Administrator, there may be multiple administrators in that group. Learn more here.
You may need to assign, or reassign, an existing service provider to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator. This is done by either the Subscription Manager or the Administrator.
To assign or reassign a service provider to a Sub-Administrator as a Subscription Manager:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select Subscriptions from the My Account page.
- Select the User Dashboard from the menu.
- Locate the desired service provider.
- Select the three dots in the right-hand column to the right of their name.
- Select Inspect Roles.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the classroom.
- Use the drop-down menu under “Reports to” and select the appropriate Administrator / Sub-Administrator.
- Select “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.