Unique Learning System’s complimentary administrator feature allows supporting staff to manage faculty, monitor progress and oversee implementation of Unique Learning System in the organization. To ensure that Administrators and Sub-Administrators are able to access these features, it is important that the teachers within your subscription are assigned to the correct Administrator or Sub-Administrator.
When adding in a service provider, you can quickly assign them to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator using the “Reports to” options in the single user setup or bulk import wizards.
You may need to assign, or reassign, an existing service provider to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator. This is done by either the Subscription Manager or the Administrator.
To assign or reassign a service provider to a Sub-Administrator as a Subscription Manager:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select Subscriptions from the My Account page.
- Select the User Dashboard from the menu.
- Locate the desired service provider.
- Select the three dots in the right-hand column to the right of their name.
- Select Inspect Roles.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the classroom.
- Use the drop-down menu under “Reports to” and select the appropriate Administrator / Sub-Administrator.
- Select “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.