Unique Learning System’s complimentary Administrator feature allows supporting staff to manage faculty, monitor progress and oversee implementation of Unique Learning System in the organization. To ensure that Administrators and Sub-Administrators are able to access these features, it is important that the teachers within your subscription are assigned to the correct Administrator or Sub-Administrator.
When adding in a new teacher, you can quickly assign them to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator using the “Reports to” options in the single user setup or bulk import wizards.
You may find you need to assign, or reassign, an existing teacher to an Administrator or Sub-Administrator. This is done by either the Subscription Manager or the Administrator.
Administrators can assign teachers to themselves as the Administrator or a Sub-Administrator. To do so:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select “Administration” from the My Account page.
- Select “Faculty & Students” from the menu.
From here, you can:
- Assign Available Teacher(s) to an Administrator
- Assign Teacher(s) to a Sub-Administrator
- Drop Teacher(s) from a Sub-Administrator
To assign Available Teacher(s) to you as the Administrator:
- Scroll to “Available Teachers” below your list of Sub-Administrators.
- Check the box under “Add” next to the teacher(s) you want to assign.
- Select the green “Add Teachers” button.
- Confirm you want to add the teacher(s).
To assign a teacher to a Sub-Administrator:
- Select the Sub-Administrator you want to assign teachers.
- Scroll to the Available Teachers list at the bottom of the page.
- Use the checkbox under “Add” to select the teachers you want to assign.
- Select “Add Teachers.”
- Confirm you want to assign the teacher(s).
The teacher(s) will now appear under “Subordinate Faculty” for the Sub-Administrator.
To Drop Teachers from a Sub-Administrator:
- Select the Sub-Administrator you want to drop teacher(s) from.
- Select the red “Move Teachers Below Administrator” button below the list of assigned teachers.
- Use the checkboxes that appear to the left of the teachers’ names to select the teacher(s) you would like to drop.
- Select the red “Move” button.
- Review the teachers who will be dropped and select the red “Drop” button.
- Confirm you would like to drop the teachers.
These teachers are now assigned to you as the Administrator and can be reassigned to a different Sub-Administrator if needed.