Subscription Managers can quickly replace a service provider with a new staff member by using the Replace User feature in the User Dashboard. Using this feature is ideal when the replacement service provider will be taking over a classroom structure that already exists(e.g., students, schedule, grade level).
Replacing a user will transfer the following to the new staff member:
- Licenses and Roles that enable additional access for the new user.
- Including maintaining any shared status to other teachers within the subscription.
- Classroom Schedule*
- My Plan Templates
*If the user already has their own Classroom Schedule they will be given the option to keep their own schedule or switch to the one created by the user they are replacing.
How to replace a user:
- Sign in to n2y.com as the Subscription Manager.
- Select Subscriptions from the My Account page.
- Select the User Dashboard from the menu.
- Select the Add Users button.
- Select Replace User.
- Search for the user you wish to replace.
- Enter the email address of the new staff member under the Replace With heading.
- Select the Verify User button.
- Enter First and Last Name if necessary (existing users will pre-populate this information).
- Select Continue.
- Select Save.
Users who do not already exist will be sent an email inviting them to join your subscription. Existing users will have to log out and log back in to n2y.com in order to see the changes reflected.
Users can also be replaced by selecting the three dots to the right of their name in a subscription or the User Dashboard.