After completing an On-Site Professional Learning Event or an Online Webinar, the next step is to ensure your attendees are able to access their Professional Learning (PL) Solution for their Certificate of Attendance and Course Completion Badge. On-site Professional Learning Event attendees will need to complete the PL Assessment for Certification.
These certificates can be used for documentation of Professional Learning for continuing education if approved by their organization or to add to one’s professional resume.
To grant this access, the Subscription Manager will need to assign the PL subscription licenses to the attendees.
Assigning Professional Learning Licenses:
- Sign in to n2y.com as a Subscription Manager.
- Select "Subscriptions" from the welcome page.
- Select the menu and User Dashboard.
- Select the Continue button to advance through the User Setup Process Overview to learn about each role.
- Pro Tip: If the wizard does not automatically open, select Add Users > Bulk Import Licensed Users from the upper right of the User Dashboard and select your Professional Development Course from the list of subscriptions.
- Assign the licenses either by manually adding their contact information or using a CSV file in the Bulk Import Wizard.
Once assigned, your attendees can access the Certificate of Attendance or the PL Assessment from the Professional Learning Portion of our site.
To Access Professional Learning:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select the Professional Learning Icon.
- Select the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select My Activities.
- Select Courses.
- Select the course title to access the course or ribbon icon to download the certificate.
- To view My Badges and Points select Badges.