- Sign into n2y.com.
- Select the Professional Learning (PL) icon.
- Once in the PL section, select on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Reports under the E-Learning Heading.
- Search the name or email of the desired user in the User Personal Summary box.
- Select Generate.
- Select Courses from the left menu to see the complete list of courses and completion information for the selected service provider.
The subscription owner of a Professional Learning subscription has the ability to generate a User Personal Summary Report showing completion of modules, scores from assessments, and the amount of time a user has dedicated to professional learning. You are also able to review and print any certificates of completion that the service providers (teacher, SLP, OT, etc.) have earned.