n2y understands that a classroom is not defined by four walls with one teacher. Virtual settings require virtual solutions and n2y provides virtual solutions every step of the way.
- Learn how we safeguard the data of our customers and students.
- See how we create our solutions to meet the needs of all learners.
- Find up-to-the-minute status information about your n2y solution.
Determining who needs access to each solution can be complicated when everyone wears multiple hats. An n2y Account Executive will be available to help you determine the appropriate role for each person in your existing structure. No guessing required!
Support New Users
n2y provides support in multiple formats, integrated directly into n2y.com for easy access. Resources include
- Complimentary Foundations Course to help you get set up with each individual solution (accessible in the Professional Development via the simplified menu).
- Knowledge Base Access with over 300 articles including detailed directions, pictures, videos, and links to guided walkthroughs.
- Notifications to inform users on important updates related to their subscriptions.
- Help on the Spot icons for guided walkthroughs.
- Help widget for quick searching and the option to contact a support specialist.
- Getting started checklists to help users complete the recommended first steps.
n2y provides home access for students through the Student Login. Three different options are available to accommodate unique learners. Download the letter(s) below to guide parents and families in supporting the student login method you have selected for their child.