Service providers have the option to use student.n2y.com instead of creating a classroom code. Selecting the Username + Text Password option will allow a service provider to create a custom username and password combination for each student. The student will enter the username followed by the password when logging into student.n2y.com
Creating a Username + Text Password
- Open My Students from the My Account menu.
- Select "Setup student login." under the desired student, OR the settings icon next to their name if they already have a login method setup.
- Select the arrow next to the Login Settings to expand the section (if applicable).
- Select the checkbox for Username + Text Password.
- Enter the username and select Check Availability. Note that usernames can only be used once. n2y recommends using Student ID, email or name as a username when possible.
- Once a username is applied, enter the password for the student.
- Pro Tip: For security purposes passwords can not be reviewed once created.
- Select Save.
Logging in with Username + Text Password
- Once a Username + Text Password is created, students can log in to their personalized dashboard.
- Visit n2y.com, select sign in and then select Student from the pop-up window. You can also visit student.n2y.com to log in directly.
- Enter the username and text password combination and select the Log In button. The student will now have access to their Student View.