Unique Learning System Leveled Books are evaluated using a set of guidelines that examine text characteristics and the demands placed on the reader. Each book is then given an alpha level. The Leveled Books document, located in the Teacher Reference Materials, provides guidance on each level. The document also shows how Unique Learning System levels correlate to other popular leveling systems. Teachers may use the correlation to assume a reading level for the Leveled Books.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Profile Connect to a Student's IEP?
- Will the content in the Unique Learning System materials be updated to reflect what is going on in the world today?
- What type of assessments are there in Unique Learning System? What is the difference between a Monthly Checkpoint and a Benchmark Assessment?
- Why Doesn't the Reading Observation Cover Level A or aa?
- Why is my student getting a "Keep working" or "I am Done" message in Student View?
- Why aren't my schedule updates reflected on the My Plan? / How Do I Start the My Plan Over?
- Why is My Student Seeing the Wrong Level of Book in Student View?
- How Can I Update My Trial to Summer?
- How can my students see the same lessons from day to day?
- Can I View Lesson Completion for All of My Students At Once?