For students with unique learning needs, consistent support in school and at home is key to successful outcomes. Your child’s classroom is using one or more solutions provided by n2y which include a student login option. They may include the digital delivery of:
- Unique Learning System lesson activities.
- Positivity behavior management strategies.
- News-2-You select current events materials and related activities.
- L3 Skills game-based skill building activities.
Service providers (teacher, SLP, OT etc.) may provide login information and/or distribute materials to parents through their own preferred methods. Please reach out to your service provider for additional information and/or troubleshooting including resetting student passwords or distributing student login information.*
Your student may use one of three types of login methods:
- Username + Password (student logs in at student.n2y.com)
- QR Badge (student logs in at student.n2y.com)
- Simplified Password (requires unique link/url from the teacher)
When your student signs in, this is what they will see this landing page where they can choose what to work on:
The activities available for your student have been configured by the student's teacher or service provider and is tailored to your student’s learning needs. Please note that strategies we use in the classroom to manage behavior will be automatically delivered based on the time of the day to help your child maintain their routine and supports. Digital access to these solutions will allow your child to interact with the same predictable format as they would in the classroom.
*Please note that n2y will not reset student passwords or otherwise provide access to sensitive information. Only service providers can reset student passwords.