Once a Classroom Schedule and My Plan are created, the lesson content for each day will display in the Teacher Dashboard on the home page of Unique Learning System. Your student will see the activities that are designated by My Plan in their student view. This replaces the Show/Hide lessons tab in Configure Student View and unlocks additional features including:
- Personalized lesson plans that reflect your schedule, show your state standards, and as an added bonus, can be printed.
- An auto adjusting Student View, which shows only the lessons you have assigned to your plan for the day.
- Daily scores for work completed in Student View.
- The ability to view accommodations, add observational notes and add scores for work done offline.
- The ability to assign science and social studies courses in Student View (for intermediate, middle and high school grade bands).
Learn how to customize the content displaying in Student View using the Teacher Dashboard here.