To download a Board as a PDF, the first step is to save it. After that, you can select the print icon and "Save As PDF" from your printer dialog settings.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Auto-Generate Symbols When I Type?
- How Do I Combine Multiple Symbols? How Do I Use the New Composite Shapes in SymbolStix PRIME?
- Creating and Managing Folders & Boards in SymbolStix PRIME
- How Do I Send a SymbolStix PRIME Board to Another Teacher or Service Provider?
- How Do I Add a Board to Student Login?
- How Do I Download a Board as a PDF?
- How Do I Add my Own Image or Picture Into SymbolStix PRIME?
- Can I Create a Board with Symbols that are an Exact Size? I Need Two Inch and Three Inch Squares.
- How Do I Change the Skin Tone of Symbols in SymbolStix PRIME?
- Can I Search for Symbols by Category?