- Navigate to the n2y GPS from the Unique Learning System menu.
Select the desired student.
Select Monthly Checkpoints.
- Choose Administer Checkpoint.
- Download the Checkpoint Instructions for important information on each test.
- The Checkpoint Instructions contain information about the connection to state and educational standards, Bloom’s Taxonomy Theory, research and rationale information pertinent to the Checkpoints, and scoring and prompting information for each section of the test.
- There are two test options from the drop-down menu: Level 2 & 3 Checkpoints and Level 1 Checkpoints. Students should only take those tests that are associated with their suggested differentiated level. Level 1 students should only take the Level 1 combined test.
- Pro Tip: Checkpoints that are reassigned will overwrite the existing score.