To make the same lesson activities accessible everyday in Student View for the entire monthly unit and record a new score for each attempt:
- Re-Create your My Plan selecting a total of 20 instructional days and select the “Create an empty My Plan and add content manually” option.
- Pro-Tip: Instructional days are days that you will be teaching content. This will not include weekends if you do not have blocks on your schedule for weekends. Remember that excluded days will not count towards your instructional days.
- Manually add the desired lesson activities to the first day your My Plan is set to start on.
- Use the Copy feature to select a span of multiple days and the desired block(s) that should include the content.
- Set the desired activities to "Score as a New Attempt."
- Activities by default are set to to score as a new attempt the first time they appear on the My Plan. Additional instances of the activity score as a continuation by default unless indicated otherwise.
- Create a Template from the My Plan to quickly auto-populate these lesson activities and settings in the future.
- Please note that you will need to select a perfect set of 20 instructional days each time you generate a My Plan from this template in order for the content to be exact. Including more or less instructional days will result in content being redistributed across the available days. Templates do not recognize the day of the week, only instructional days. If your content varies by day of the week be sure to always start your 20 instructional days on the desired day of the week.