When accessing the User Dashboard as a subscription manager you will see the associated applications for each user listed under the Applications column. To identify if a user is licensed in that subscription or not, click on the specific application you want to view, and it will say it the user is licensed, or unlicensed.
Articles in this section
- As an administrator, how can I provide access and insight to how teachers are using ULS at the supervisory or building level?
- What do the Application icons in the User Dashboard mean?
- How do I assign a (ULS) Inspire Classics license to my staff?
- How can I tell if a user has a License?
- What topics should I discuss when checking in with service providers?
- How to Define Implementation for Your District
- As the Subscription Manager, How Can I See Which Student Login Method Is Being Used?
- Assigning On-Site or Webinar Professional Development Licenses
- How Do I Replace a User?
- How Do I Add a Sub-Administrator?