- Navigate to the Classics section of either the Unique Learning System menu or Courses section of the Inspire menu.
- Select the desired Classic.
- Select the Click to View Activities link under the desired act or chapter.
- Select the Quick Assign icon to the right of the desired activity.
- Select the desired students or select All to quick assign to all seated students.
- Select the desired class. Please note, this option will only appear if you have opted into the Planner.
- Set the desired start and end dates for the content.
- Set the desired Availability in Student View for all day, before homework time or after your homework time. This will only appear if you have a Homework time set up.
- Select Save.
Pro tip: Assigned content can also be removed from the Quick Assign under the "Manage Current Assignments" tab. Please note, this will only appear if the selected activities are already assigned to a student.