The subscription manager has the ability to generate a Custom Report showing completion of the self-paced assignments as part of the Live Virtual Professional Development.
To generate the Personal Summary Report:
- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select the Professional Development (PD) icon.
- Once in the PD section, select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Reports under the E-Learning heading.
- Select Create Custom Report.
- Name the Report. (i.e. <district name> Self-Paced Assignments)
- Select Users- Courses > Next.
- Choose Select all.
- Select Next.
- Choose Select Courses.
- Select Next.
- Choose the Live Virtual PD your teachers attended (i.e. Live Virtual ULS Essentials - 2 day) and Select Next.
- Skip the “filter by” page so you can see all teachers’ status by selecting Next.
- Choose ascending or descending order for your report. Select Next.
- You can
Schedule a time for generation of the report.
Save and show the report (if you want to view the report now, choose this option).
Save the report to your reports list on the PD site.
- The report that is generated shows all the teachers (participants) from your Live Virtual PD.
- Selecting the course (i.e. Live Virtual ULS Essentials - 2 day) for any teacher/participant will give you an entire list of teachers/participants from the Live Virtual PD and you will see the list of assignments that are completed, in progress or not yet started for each teacher/participant.
- You can export this report in Excel or CSV format at the top of the report.