- Sign in to n2y.com and select My Account > My Students from the menu.
2. Select the settings icon by the desired student name.
3. Select the arrow to expand the Solution Settings section.
4. Expand the Unique Learning System section.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the checkbox in front of Use Symbol Supported Version When Available if you would like the student to always have symbol supported reading pages.
- Pro Tip: The checkbox default is set to be unchecked, which means the student will receive text only reading pages unless checked.
6. Select Save.