By default, Inspire Classics will display the text only version of Inspire Classic reading pages.
To assign students symbol-supported versions instead, the service provider will need to update the Set Reading Level Priority in the Student Configuration View.
- Sign in to n2y.com and select My Account > My Students from the menu.
- Select the student by clicking on their picture.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Configure Student View.
- Navigate to Set Reading Level Priority tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the checkbox in front of Use Symbol Supported Version When Available if you would like the student to always have symbol supported reading pages.
- Pro Tip: The checkbox default is set to be unchechecked, which means the student will receive text only reading pages unless checked.
- Select Save.