Invited Team Members can collaborate on a student’s Roadmap in Polaris when the teacher of record or administrator assigns a task to review, comment or edit. Team members are alerted via email when they have been added to a student's Roadmap and are prompted to accept the collaborator view when they sign in to n2y.com. n2y recommends checking Roadmaps regularly for assignments.
How to Assign from a Roadmap:
- Select Add to Roadmap to add the desired activity.
- Select Add Assignee.
- Select the desired Team Member.
- Include a message for them.
- Select Add Assignment.
Assignments may be viewed per each student’s individual Roadmap. Please note that assessments that are not completed cannot be viewed by a team member who has been invited by assignment only.
How to View Assignments:
- Navigate to the Roadmaps section of the Polaris menu.
- Select the desired student.
- Select Next to enter a Roadmap in progress or Current to enter an executed Roadmap.
- Select the number next to “Assignments” in the upper right corner.
- Toggle between the Mine, All and Done tabs to view and/or complete assignments as needed.