Polaris allows for quick, responsive updates via the status section to help keep Roadmaps on track and Reports up to date for an in-depth, comprehensive view.
Polaris Status Section:
The status section at the top of the Roadmaps page in Polaris provides a global overview of several data points to help keep teams informed and on track:
- Status of Current Goals: a summary of the student(s) progress toward meeting goals on Current Roadmap(s).
- Status of Next Roadmaps: an overview of the progress in planning/writing all areas of the Next Roadmap(s) and Due Dates.
- Next Roadmap Due: an update of when student Roadmaps are due in order to assist Team Members in planning.
Use the filters to quickly sort based on status to ensure timely action and stay informed on a student’s or students’ progress toward meeting their goals.
Reporting in Polaris:
Polaris offers extensive reporting, providing visual representation of a range of data, and it includes flexibility for customization. Reports provide key documentation to ensure compliance and accountability.
How to Run a Report:
- Navigate to the My Reports section of the My Account menu.
- Select the Polaris icon.
- Select from the Report options on the left menu.
- Select the toggle Include Sample Students, if needed.
- Select the toggle Include Explanations, if needed.
- Select the Run Report button.
Reports are provided in a PDF format.