- Navigate to the n2y GPS from the Unique Learning System menu.
- Select the desired student.
- Select Benchmarks.
- Locate the desired Benchmark.
- Download the PDF Guide from the right-hand column for important information on each test.
- Select the Printable Test & Instructions icon to provide to the parent/guardian at home with the student.
- Coordinate with the parent/guardian to administer the test using your preferred method.
- Select Offline if applicable and then Run Test and confirm the student’s name.
- Record the results and select Save.
Please note that Benchmark Assessments cannot be assigned in Student View. They are only accessible via the Teacher Login in the n2y GPS.