- Navigate to the My Reports page under the My Account menu.
- Select the Unique Learning System icon and then Administrative.
- Select Group Login Statistics Report.
- Select Add Selected, once users are chosen, to add the users to the report.
- Select contine.
- Select the desired dates.
- Select View Report.
The ULS Login Percentages report will display. This line chart displays the percentage of the selected teachers that have logged in at least once per day over the selected time period. Each chart displays one week of the selected period.
In the top right of the Group Login Statistics select Print to print the report, or select Export Results to download the report as a .csv file.