How to Assign News2you to Students Manually
- Navigate to Students under My Account.
- Select Add Assignment(s) in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the desired content type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Add button next to the desired content.
Select the desired students or the whole classroom in the Assign To section.
- Pro Tip: You can use the filters at the top to narrow your results and select multiple content during this step.
Scroll below the list of students, and set the desired start and end dates.
Select the Availability in Student View options, if applicable. Please note, this field will only be available if the Homework feature has been set up on your Classroom Settings.
Select the Add button.
- Pro Tip: Content that is grade band specific can only be assigned to students in that grade band.