- Select My Schedules from the My Account menu.
- Select the desired student (only applicable if editing an individual student schedule).
- Select the Edit Selected Schedule button.
- Reorder subjects as desired by dragging and dropping items in the left-hand column. Please note that this does alter the times or appearance on your schedule.
- Select a schedule item to adjust subject area, name, days or start and end times.
- Select the Add New Event button to add an additional schedule item if desired.
- Select Delete and Confirm to remove a schedule item if desired.
- Select Show in the upper right-hand corner by the Positivity heading to adjust the image, symbol, skin tone (if applicable), text color, background spoken text and alerts for the Visual Schedule (applicable to Positivity users only).
- Select Save after adjusting each schedule item.
Please note that after editing your schedule you will be prompted to delete your My Plan to create a new one and/or ‘copy to today’ in Positivity in order to see your changes reflected immediately.