- Sign in to n2y.com and navigate to the Professional Learning Area.
- Select the gear in the upper right corner.
- Choose Reports.
- Select Create Custom Report.
- Name the Report and select User-Learning Plans.
- Choose your desired options to customize your report, ensuring you select your desired Smart Start path.
- Select Save and Show to view your results.
After you complete these steps, your report will be available in the Reports area to view anytime. If your district does not yet have access to Smart Start, look for this option with your renewal. Every solution renewal comes with an up-to-date Smart Start Learning Pathway that provides busy educators with the knowledge and guidance to set up and personalize their solution. Smart Start includes an online self-paced portion, and when completed, participants can sign up for a live working session to get additional hands-on support.