- Sign in to n2y.com.
- Select the turquoise heart to launch Positivity.
- Select the desired schedule.
- Select the desired schedule tab (Today, Daily, or Weekly).
- Select the pencil icon to edit the Activity.
- Select the checkbox to Alert Before Ending.
- Enter the number of minutes before the class ends for when you want the alert to start.
- Select the Save button.
For the amount of time selected, the event in the Visual Schedule will turn pink and pulse on the minute mark counting down to the number of minutes indicated. Alerts can be set up when adding or editing events as a reminder that it’s time to transition to the next event. These alerts can be added to Time-Based Classroom or student schedules.
Please note that Flexible Schedule Options are only available for Time-Based schedules. Similar options exist for On Demand Schedule types.