When a new license is purchased, it must be assigned to the desired user by the Subscription Manager. The user will then need to accept the license to gain access.
Articles in this section
- Why Don’t I Have Access to My New License?
- How to Set Up a Student With Microsoft SSO
- Why Am I Getting The Message User Cannot Be Replaced? Why Isn't Replace User Working?
- Can My Students and Staff Log Into n2y with Microsoft Azure AD SSO (Single Sign-On) ?
- Can I Upload or Create Activities with Boom Cards or Teachers Pay Teachers?
- What is an Add / Drop Day?
- Does n2y work with Clever?
- Will Students Only See Lessons During My Schedule Times? How Can My Students See Lessons All Day?
- How To Group Subscriptions
- How Can I Use Unique Learning System, News2you, and SymbolStix with Students that Have Visual Impairments?