This setting allows Service Providers to override the differentiated level of the materials presented in Student View for specific lessons. By default, the lessons are provided at the level determined by the Student Profile or based on the Differeniated Level selected by the service provider.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Administer Benchmark Assessments?
- Can I Assign Content to a Shared Student with a Different Grade Band?
- Where is the September Unit?
- Which Benchmark Assessments Should I Administer to My Student(s)?
- What Happens to the Inactive Unique Learning System Benchmarks? Which New Benchmark Replaces the Inactive Benchmark?
- Why are the New and Improved Benchmarks not showing up in the Benchmark report?
- What Updates Can I Expect in the New and Improved Benchmarks?
- What Does Unit Lesson Level Overrides Settings Do?
- How to Begin a New Attempt From the My Plan on the Teacher Dashboard
- Can I Get the Spelling Words in Advance?