- Locate the desired faculty member.
- Select Manage Roster from the menu to the right of the desired faculty member.
- View Students in This Classroom and Students Shared To This Classroom.
From here you can select students to move, drop, share, remove a share or modify share permissions by using the Bulk Actions button.
- Move Students: Select the Move button to choose a different licensed user for the students to report to. Please note that administrators can only move students to other licensed users that report to them. If the student needs to be moved to an individual that reports to a different administrator group, such as a sub-administrator, then the student should be dropped.
- Drop Students: Select the Drop button to remove the student from the current classroom and leave them available for any licensed user in the subscription to add to their classroom.
- Share Students: Select to Share the student with another licensed user in the subscription.
- Remove Shares: Select to stop sharing the selected student(s) with another licensed user in the subscription.
- Modify Share Permissions: Use to update the permission level of a licensed user who the student is shared with. Please note, this will only effect the shared with service provider and not the primary case holder.
Quickly add and manage their seating as well:
- Add Students: Select the Add Students button to add additional existing students to the faculty member’s classroom.
- Manage Seating: Select the Manage Seating button to choose which of the Faculty Member’s licensed subscriptions the student has access to in Student View