1. Navigate to Students under My Account.
2. Select Add Assignment(s) in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Select the desired content type from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the Add button next to the desired content.
- Pro Tip: You can use the filters at the top to narrow your results and select multiple content during this step.
5. Select the desired students or whole classroom in the Assign To section.
6. Scroll below the list of students to set the desired start and end dates.
7. Select the Assign as Homework toggle if desired.
8. Select the Add button.
From here, you can assign the following activities:
- Unique Learning System:
- Unit Lesson Activities
- Checkpoint Assessments
- n2y Library Books
- SymbolStix PRIME boards.
- L3 Skills activities.
- Inspire Courses & Assessments.
- Classics Courses
- Current Edition
- Breaking News
- Joey's Locker
- Social Narratives
- Decision Trees
- Video Modeling
Please note that many of these activities can also be assigned elsewhere on the site.