1. Sign in to n2y.com.
2. Select Positivity (turquoise heart) from the left-hand drop-down menu.
3. Select the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
4. Select Visual Schedules.
5. Select the desired schedule you want to add an alarm to.
6. Select the desired tab (Today, Daily or Weekly).
- (Alarms added to the Daily/Weekly tab have the option to go off for the Student, the Teacher, or Both and be repeated. Alarms added to the Today tab will only go off for the Student and cannot be set to repeat.)
7. Select the + in the Alarms section in the right-hand column to add an alarm.
8. Enter a name for the alarm.
9. Select to set a time from the drop-down menu or manually type one in. (Please note that AM/PM is required)
10. Select the days the alarm will repeat on (for Daily or Weekly).
11. Select who should see the alarm.
12. Select desired options for what happens when the alarm goes off.
13. Select the Save button.