- Navigate to My Students under the My Account menu.
- Select the Add Student button.
- Select Add an Existing Student and Continue.
- Type the student's name into the Add Student search box and select Search. Alternatively, select the Show All Available Students toggle to see a list of all students that are available.
- Pro Tip: Try searching by student ID and nicknames.
- If the searched student is available to add, select the green plus to add the student to your classroom.
- Select the student's grade band if applicable.
- Pro Tip: If you do not have a Unique Learning System license simply select N/A and Save.
7. Seat the student in the desired solutions.
If the student is not listed as available to add, and is currently in a classroom you will need to reach out to your Administrator to resolve. Creating duplicate students will prevent your ability to collect and record clean data.