- Open My Students from the My Account menu.
- Select "Setup student login." under the desired student name, OR the settings icon next to their name if they already have a login method set up.
- Select the arrow next to Login Settings to expand the section (if applicable).
- Select the checkbox for Username + Text Password.
- Enter the desired username and select Check Availability. Note that usernames can only be used once. n2y recommends using Student ID, email or name as a username when possible.
- Once a username is applied, enter the password for the student.
- Pro Tip: For security purposes, passwords cannot be reviewed once created.
Please note that students may require additional settings and/or need assignments before they can access content in Student View.
- Pro Tip: Preview your student’s dashboard to determine if additional steps are needed.
Popular Next Steps: