- Navigate to the Students section in My Account using the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select the desired student.
- Select the pencil icon to edit student details.
- Add the student’s Google email address in the Email field.
- Have the student visit the student.n2y.com and select “Sign in with Google."
- The student will sign in with their Google email address username and password, which will then authenticate this login method for their n2y Student View. When the student logs in with Google SSO, they will be able to interact with the lessons, activities, current event articles, and strategies assigned to them in their own personalized view.
Domain Level Security can be used to disable any of the other login methods available to administrators/teachers or students. Please contact n2y support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about enabling district-wide domain level security.