Content in Inspire is organized into areas of study called courses. Each course is made up of individual activities called modules, designed to focus on one specific standard-based skill within that area of study.
Each course includes:
- Course Pre-Assessment
- 6-8 Modules
- Course Post-Assessment
Each module includes:
- Module Pre-Assessment
- Warm Up Activity
- Explicit Teacher Lesson Plan
- Vocabulary Word Charts
- Teacher and Student Process Guide
- Teacher-Led Introductory Activity
- Interactive Guided Practice Items
- Interactive Independent Practice Items
- Module Post-Assessment
Pro Tip: A module uses a gradual release of responsibility to approach instruction from teacher-led to independent skill practice.